Thursday, June 23, 2005

adventure day

Today wil be the first time for me to drive to main campus with my car == adventure day!
Why adventure? The main campus does NOT have a parking lot as it's located right in the middle of the city and there's no space left. As you might guess there are not many spots to park around, but I'm giving it a try today.
Why you ask?
Well, I first have to go to the Computer science campus, which unfortunately is not located near the main campus(for space reason, but that's going to change in the next 5 years or so...). Now, it's going to become warm today and I don't like to drive bus and train when it's warm plus I'll have to carry a lot of stuff.
And I'm feeling both adventuresome and lucky today....
let's see if that's still true after my search for a parking lot!


And inorder tomake this not another OT-post, here's what I've been spinning. I had no time to edit the pic, so you have to substract the blueishness of it.
spun-up

1 Comments:

Blogger joygoddess said...

Hey, I was going through the thread on craftster about knitting blogs... and I wanted to know how you made the progress bars for your UFO's? I think they're fabulous!

9:12 PM, June 25, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger