Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Now with text

Sorry, was in a hurry before and couldn't finish this post.
First a pic of the box my mum bought for me on the fleamarket. I love boxes and used to collect them, but apparently there's not enough space in my 3m X 3m room. Really wish I could afford to rent my own apartment...

box


While in Cuxhaven I had plenty of time to knit and completed the birthday scarf. It still needs to be blocked, but I love it. I have serious doubts that I can part with it...

fini


Since I didn't bought anything at the fleamarket I had some money left and because we drove there by car there was also gas in the tank = me driving to the LYS.
They currently have a lil' sale and I bought some yarn. I restrained myself though.I only bought one skein of Lana Grossa sock yarn though it only cost 3,95€!
I began knitting a multidirectional scarf with it.
The beige yarn is Lana Grossa "Boston", bought for 50 cent per ball!!! I also bought some dark blue and white yarn(Lana Grossa "Bingo") which I turned into a cabled hat(coronet from knitty) for my dad(YAY, first christmas present finished!!).
I may be going back there tomorrow to buy more of the Bingo cause it's nice to work with and I need a hat too ;-)

hat



bought

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

what is the yellowy wool? I like the look of it?
Your Knitty SP5 xxx

11:46 PM, August 30, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is very cheeky of me, but one day in the future, when you know who I am, I would like to send you some Euros for you to buy some of this sock wool on my behalf:
http://www.ewas-sockenwolle.de/

I just saw it on The Blue Blog and it looks wonderful and I had to tell you now because I will probably forget about it in the coming months!

Love from your cheeky Knitty SP5

8:59 AM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger javede said...

Hi cheeky SP ;-)
No problem there, would love to send you that once I know who you are. Yes, it really looks great. Have you knitted with multiple strands before? There's a "wool factory" near me and you can chose from different yarns and let them wind them together. It's for machine knitting, but you can easily hand knit with them too.

9:47 AM, August 31, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger