Wednesday, August 31, 2005

What's the plural of SP?

Double Yeah!

Got two packages today and both are awesome!
First, the final package from my blogger SP, who is just like I guessed before the wonderful and very productive knitter bente!
I'm stalking her blog since I don't know when. Your fabulous girl!
My last package includes:
-2 hanks of "tagliatelli" from Colinette in colorway moss! A perfect autumn color!
-a little pink(!) notebook with pearls and sequins
-4 spools of metallic thread; guess I now have a reason to learn to embroider ;-)
-some roving in pink/purple


-a wonderfull sewn bag with wooden handles and a patchwork star motive!!!
Plus it has a safety pin attached with words on it(my name, knit, purl etc)




AND lastly a lace shawl!!!!
How cool is it that my SP knitted me a lace shawl?!!!!



This package is just mind-blowing and breathtaking!

Bente, you've been a fabulous SP and I'm overwhelmed to the point where I can't put in words just how great this package is!
Thanks!!!!!!

Second, I got the first package from my super secret Knitty SP. Guess she(?) has read that I'm such a curious creature and therefore there's no return address at all on it.
Beeing overwhelmed from the other package, I thought that nothing could make me even more excited...
...but two skeins of hipknits silk yarn can!!!
Man, it's soooooooooooooooooo soft and shiny.


Thanks to you too!

Picture tomorrow, cause I can't take adequate pictures without sunlight.
Edit: Now with pics, but even sunlight doesn't help with this camera ;-)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Delighted that the Hipknits has arrived in good time. But did you get the card I sent last week? I hope so, if not, maybe check that there is no undelivered post hanging around your post office...there will be some clues in the card as to who I might be!

9:30 PM, August 31, 2005  
Blogger bente said...

hallo Janin, da fällt mir ein Stein vom Herzen! Ich bin sehr froh, dass Dir alles gefällt. :o) Die Sicherheitsnadel kann man übrigens ab nehmen und die Wörter als Stitch Marker verwenden. :o))
Liebe Grüße BEnte

6:19 AM, September 01, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bente has done such a good job of spoiling you...I can see I am going to have to be very good to compete with her excellent SPing!
Love your Knitty SP5 x

3:16 PM, September 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger