Friday, September 02, 2005

Christmas present number two?

Just finished the multidirectional scarf out of the Lana Grossa sockyarn.I only used 70g and will use the rest and another yarn to make a matching hat. Can't decide if this will be christmas present number two or for me.



Same about the now blocked gift for my friend. I really, really like it. I know, I could make myself another one....

This scarf changed dramatically after blocking to the best! I don't mind my poor blocking skills(spikes!), looks like it was intentionally. I could also imagine some kind of lace sweater out of it.

To my Knitty SP: Haven't received the postcard yet, but that doesn't mean much. Sometimes cards seam to get lost for some time. Like the one I send last year from Cuxhaven to Hamburg(really, not much of a distance). It took three weeks (insert eye-rolling).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The burgandy scarf is beautiful work my dear!
Love your Knitty SP5

3:10 PM, September 06, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger