Thursday, October 06, 2005

cold + cold = very bad

Remember I said I din't know if my friend wanted to celebrate her birthday? Well, she changed her mind. A friend of hers birthday also was on sunday and he celebrated it together with getting his university diplom. So far, so good.
Well, I had a bit of a cold. nothing really severe, just a bit of uneasyness and sneezing. Let me tell you one thing: When you have a cold it's absolutely not a good idea to go to a party that is held outside...in october! I mean, come on this is Northern Germany! It's darn cold almost freezing at nights! Furthermore it's not a good idea to drink much when you're ill and haven't been really drinking for some time...
End of it? My cold got much worse, guess I deserved it...

As beeing ill wasn't bad enough, this morning as I wanted to drive to lab the car didn't started! f***!!!! The mechanic I drove it to last time said the batterie is ok. Well, apparently he seems to be wrong, don't you think?

But all was made up for when I came home to find a package. Yes, it's the package from my wonderful Knitty SP. She sure is spoiling me! Just look at all these goodies!!!

allmine!


Yep, your seeing right, that are indeed three balls of KIDSILK HAZE!!!!!!
And fabric(yes, its' suitable for bags!) and coffee(fairtrade one!) and cookies and choclate(yummy dark one!) and a magazin(you'r right aboutsome of the designs beeing ugly...that scarf!) and a ? have no idea what to call it, but it looks funny! Besides the two cards where also notes. Thank you SP for these great gifts!



This is the sock yarn my brother gifted me with. I'm almost finished with the first sock.



And to test if I like round shawls I began knitting the Shetland tea shawl out of left over yarn.




Sorry, to get a bit short now, but I'm hungry and will now end this post ;-)

4 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

The shawl looks great and I love the sock yarn colours!
Sorry about not being clear in my last blog post about the Loop-d-loop book. I hope I didn't insult you. I've edited my post to make it clear that I like the style, and that it just reminds me of all the high school students who used to come over on exchanges.
I hope you feel better soon and that your car works!

{hugs}

7:11 PM, October 06, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So pleased that your package got there safely, I bought special strong tape to tape it up with because I was so worried about the post!

It has really made my day to see that it reached you and to know that you like it. Now I have to start assembling your next package tee hee!

Love Your KnittySP5

10:57 AM, October 07, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

have you guessed who I am yet? Huh!
Guess me, guess me!

5:29 PM, October 07, 2005  
Blogger javede said...

Don't lead me into temptation ;-)

I actually have a copy of the participants list with only UK members and undefined location participants. I think I may have an idea who you are...but I'm not going to tell :P

But I guess you're not miss Rice, right?

6:01 PM, October 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger