Monday, September 12, 2005

left? Which left?

Of course it's always the other left...or right. In other words I attached the sleeves wrong: left to right and right to left. Argh!
Thankfully someone on a sewing board noticed it. Want to know what my mum said?
"Well, I noticed that." me:"Why didn't you told me then?" "I thought it was somekind of design feature" Arghhh, muuuuuuuuuuummmmm!!!!!!
Anyway, wanted to practice attaching sleeves, so know it looks like this:


Instead of sewing it right now, I sewed some skirts for my little cousin to play dress up. My aunt gave me the fabric months ago(along with some money :-)).


And I finished a bunch of projects. First the turqois kiri is now blocking.


Second, both identically multiscarves are now finished and waiting for christmas to come(first sighting of christmas sweets recorded last week!).


And third a hat for me. I think I made up to 10 photos of me wearing the hat and they are all shit(don't like photos of me). So I thought I would go with the one that shows most of the hat ;-)


And now for my latest fleamarket find, a purse. Not much interested in the purse, but in the handles. Will eventually be deconstructed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the hat! Those will be really cool handles for a different purse.

7:37 PM, September 14, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger