Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Just one more!

One more project that is. I've been thinking about this project for some time, but I need my full concentration for it and with tests and university in general I didn't had the time. Actually, I don't have the time know too. I need to revise my physic courses(last two semester) for my physik lab which begins on the 19. It's no big deal, I think, but I need to prepare the experiments and the fundamental knowledge I should have(sure, it's somewhere in this brain...behind the knitting and sewing thoughts ;-)).
~Before I forget it, remember the last test I wrote that almost made me laugh? I got a 2,7 which is good! Just 17% failed this test which shows how easy it was(it's normally around 30-40% failing)~

Well, my next project is a beige blazer. It's from the spring Burda Easy. Here's a pic:

And here it's present state. That's still a long way to go. With its 17 pieces it's the most difficult thing I ever tried sewing. We'll see how it goes. This time I made the smaller size, not only because I lost weight, but because the pants i sewed are always too big. I have a tendency to sew bigger out of fear the result might be too small.


And here you can see my progress on the rose tablecloth. It's really easy to crochet, but takes a lot of time. I don't think I would ever finish this one if I didn't had other projects going. I work on this one when my left hand hurts.

And here's why my left hand hurts. These are two scarves for my two cousins. I already finished one. As they are done only in knit stitches my left hand doesn't move much -> ouch!


Brought some more yarn. The solid is for a cabled hat for me and the other is for a scarf for my mum(christmas present). I don't know if it's enough to make a cabled scarf. Definately not for a long scarf, but my mum likes hers short anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooh nice stash enhancement!
Love your Knitty SP5

7:47 PM, September 07, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger