Friday, September 09, 2005

Creme is the new white!

Yes, I finished the blazer. I might add that I'm quite proud of myself without sounding vain. Well, of course it has its flaws and I don't know if I'm brave enough to wear it in public. There are creases where there shouldn't be one, the fabric is much more see-through then I thought(so you can see the seam allowance) and the arms are a bit too big.
But now I'm know that I can sew a blazer if I want to and that will happen as soon as I get the time to( have some nice brown corduroy with embroidery on it).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! that's incredible, you are a v talented seamstress.
Has your card turned up yet? I am sick of things going missing in the mail.....
LOL
Your Knitty SP5

2:58 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger the knitrider said...

it looks so wonderful! you are so lucky to be able to sew as well as you do. i would be proud!! im lucky if i can make a straight line.

5:38 PM, September 09, 2005  
Blogger javede said...

Thanks!

No, the card hasn't turned up yet. I hate mail going missing, can't wait for the monopoly of the german post to go. Two years from now...

9:52 PM, September 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger