Friday, September 30, 2005

Birthday time!!!

It's my birthday! It's my BIRTHDAY!!!
[does the birthday-happy-direct-all-gifts-my-way-dance]

So, I'm 21 now. Not feeling any different. Actually I don't care much for birthdays anymore. I'm not planning any kind of party. Why? Well, money is one problem, but really I don't want to party. Last year I met with friends at a bar and payed for the first round of drinks. It was nice, but I could have lived without it. Since then alot has happened with some of these "friends"...just normal as we are getting older and go into different directions, different views of life etc.

My two best friends now are going to call today, but both have no time to meet today, so we postponed a little gathering. One of them has birthday on sunday and she too is not sure if she wants to party or not...guess it really is this age, with my other friend also not partying(birthday was in august).

Here's what I got from my parents. I knew beforehand what I would get except for the lighter(it's one of those you can light even if it's windy). Did I mention I'm really really curious? One should think my mum knows this and therefore would not store my gifts in her closet where also the yarn is. I swear I was just searching through her yarn(crosses fingers behind back). Guess I'll never get to old for that sort of things ;-)

birthday pic

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! I didn't realise that it was your twenty-first birthday! Now I feel even worse about your present being belated.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

LOL
Your KnittySP5

11:31 AM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger javede said...

You don't have to feel bad SP!
I'm way behind my downstream SP's packages too.
Anyway, the 21 birthday is nothing specially in germany. You know, we're regarded as full adults at 18 or better to say we should be ;-)

Thanks for thinking of me !

P.S.: The cable cardigan is samus from the new knitty.

11:46 AM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger AmyP said...

Happy Birthday! Have a good one.

12:55 PM, September 30, 2005  
Blogger Carmell said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! i missed it sorry. i hope it was awsome!

7:36 PM, October 03, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger