Thursday, September 15, 2005

What next ?!!!

Ok, I have this panic every time I finish knitting or sewing something, cause I NEED a new project immediately! Like right NOW!

After I finished the hat for me, I didn't had a new project to knit...ok...breathe...don't panic...I said DON'T!
Instead I finished the last really unfinished project that lay about, the little cable cardigan. I just needed to sew the seams.
Well, next time I'll block before sewing together. It was a bit too short when sewed together, so I wet it and hung it up...bad idea. I think it might be too long now, especially the arms(couldn't try it on yet, still not dry!).

Then I knitted a head band for my aunt(christmas present!) out of the yarn that should have become a scarf for my mum. What will my mum now get, you ask?
A cadigan, Samus to be correct. I got some yarn on Ebay at a relatively low price atleast for the amount(900g, that should be enough). The yarn is Schachenmayr "Alpacana" in really light green, kind of mint.
Also brought some yarn for me(should really stay away from Ebay!), a light natural white labeled as irish wool. Probably Kepler, but I'm NOT going to go out in partner look with my mum. Just like the pattern too.

Since it will take some time till the yarn arrives,I started knitting Lucky from S'n'B. I use the same yarn as I used for the turqois kiri and therefore needed to recalculated everything. Still not sure if I have enough yarn for it.

2 Comments:

Blogger the knitrider said...

oh, please post progress on your lucky! i have been slowly knitting the same pattern, and it is so fun!

11:56 PM, September 15, 2005  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a square would be the perfect fill in project! So glad you're interested.

7:55 AM, September 16, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger