Saturday, March 18, 2006

bad blogger

Yep, that's me. In the last post-which was posted on tuesday!!!-I wrote that I would post pics the next day...well, I still don't have any pics, sorry.
Somehow with all the learning going on I just don't have the time to take pics and since I need daylight to take acceptable pics, there are none.
My exam is on wendnesday in the morning, so hopefully you'll see some pics afterwards here. Though if I don't pass, I'm probably not in the mood to blog. Panic? What me? Most definately yes. I don't have any problem with written exams, but oral exams freak me out. Somehow I forget everthing I've learned and my ability to communicate. I can't help it. Only one "bad" question and zap, everythings gone.
I try to calm myself, but that only helps untill the exam...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger