Sunday, January 29, 2006

ouch, ouch, aaAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

Just a quick post to let you know, that I'm in pain! Stupid me managed to fall(it's damn slippery outside) and bend my left knee while falling(though I also managed to keep the cigaret in my hand-priorities, right?).
That was yesterday and it really didn't hurt so much in the beginning, but it did three hours later. So my dad had to pick me up(was on the other side of town to learn math with a fellow student) and brought me back home. "No, I don't need to go to a hospital" was my favourit sentence of the day. I changed my mind this morning and we'll go in a few hours(once my dad wakes up cause he had night shift).
So, sorry Wollfee, I won't be able to post a pic of the wonderfull goodies you send me, but the choclate came in handy ;-)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eieiei.

Da sende ich Dir mal ein paar dicke Puster auf Knie. Ich hoffe, Du hast jemanden, den Du herumschicken kannst? xD

"bring mir Kakao, kannst du mir mal das Strickzeug rüberreichen? Nee, das andere."

Krank sein hat auch Vorteile. *g*

Liebe Grüße & Gute Besserung!
die wollfee

1:58 PM, January 29, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

You poor thing! How did it go at the hospital?

7:45 PM, January 29, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger