Tuesday, March 07, 2006

candyfloss

Well you can't possiply learn all day, so I managed to get some knitting and spinning done.
My new Cozy is 90% complete, but since my batteries died after I took one pic, there won't be a progress pic now.
I can't believe that I completed the last one within a week. I must have been knitting nonstop...obsessed me:-)

This is the yarn I've been spinning. I can't remember where I got it(Ebay?). It was two different kinds of white fiber with I think merino red and yellow fiber comberd into it. I tried to spin a bit finer+evener and it almost worked. I haven't decided yet if I'll ply it or not. It's a bit overspun I think and I remember reading somewhere that plying it would be better...
I have another bag of this fiber with different colors.
Yes, I haven't brought any new fiber yet. I resisted the urge and will only buy more if there's any money left over at the end of this month...god, am I reasonable. Let's see if that continues.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hallo, mbak, nama saya ina, sekarang tinggal di Muenchen. Boleh nanya2 soal merajut gak? lagi ada masalah nih.. tapi bingung.. kita ngobrolnya dimana ya? email? YM? aku gak tau emailnya mbak.. buzz saya di tmartiana ya.. please.. thanks.

7:15 PM, March 10, 2006  
Blogger javede said...

Hi,
I'm sorry, but my indonesian is very very basic. I never really learned it and can only say thinks like "saya mau es". A bit embarrassing, but true ;-)
Nevertheless, if you've got any questions, I'll try my best to answer them (I used a dictionary to translate what you wrote). We can communicate in german or english. You can mail me: javede (at) hotmail. de (without the space and an @)

12:32 PM, March 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger