Monday, February 20, 2006

short hello-note

Hello!
No, not that short ;-)

Just wanted to let you know I passed my oral examination this morning!!!!
My grade? Well, not that great-3,3. But I passed and that's all that's important.
After the examination when I waited for my grade I was one hundred procent sure I failed. I mean I only answered with one sentence replies(or less ;-)) and the topics we "talked" about covered maybe 5% of what I learned! The prof told me afterwards that next time I should practise with someone else and simulate the examination situation. I did learn with someone else, but we didn't really did the simulation part.

Anyway, next entry will be all about my new spinning wheel, the "yarn" I produced(you, didn't really believed, that I would wait to try it out?!), my recent knits(or actually I can't talk about that since it's a gift for my Wollprinzessin) and hopefully a pattern for my new socks(been quite sometime since I posted a pattern...).

Listening to: Johnny Cash(you can too: music)

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

Yay for passing your exam - and I can't wait to see what you made on your wheel!

12:50 PM, February 20, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger