Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Where's spring?

Hey, Spring where are you?
The last week has been chaotic weather wise. One morning it snowed and the next day or even a few hours later it was all melting away... or starting to rain. These pictures were taken on tuesday and thursday, I think. I wouldn't complain if the snow stayed!



There has been only minimal spinning and knitting, but a lot of learning math...

Wollfee: Kein Problem! Hab ja gerade auch ein bißchen mehr um dir Ohren und kann sehr gut verstehen, dass du ein bißchen mehr Zeit brauchst. Macht ja nichts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger