Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Wollfeepost!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, look at the goodies my Wollfee send me:
I love it all! The braid is wool(?) to be spun in my most favourit color, pink! The sock yarn is great too and I think it would be great for patterned socks. The red ball is a great stress relief and belief it or not, my hands and wrists don't hurt anymore! But I have a question Wollfee, what is the stuff in the glass? It it somekind of jam?
Oh, and of course the tasty chocolate is missing in the pic.

Thank you very much!

On another note, I'm feeling much better and can bend my knee again without pain. I had a MRI today(7 a.m.!!!!) and it's only a bruise. Better of than most of the people in the waiting room.

4 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

Ooh - you're a lucky pal! And I'm glad to hear that the knee isn't as bad as you first thought.

3:40 PM, February 01, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo!

Schön, dass Dir meine kleinen Geschenke gefallen. Der Wollzopf soll ein kleiner Anreiz sein, weiter für Dein Spinnrad zu sparen ;)

Im Glas das ist finnisches Himbeergelee. Klein aber fein, schmeckt wunderbar fruchtig.

Freut mich, daß Dir der Igelball gegen die Handgelenkschmerzen hilft, dann kannst Du ja bald wieder die Nadeln schwingen!

5:09 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Chocolate heals. Fact.

10:12 PM, February 02, 2006  
Blogger soapy said...

Ohh your so lucky!! What beautiful roving! and chcoalte!! yum!

2:59 PM, February 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger