Tuesday, June 13, 2006

SP alarm!

I received a wonderfull package from my Knitty SP today!!!
It's totally awesome!

Yes, your eyes don't trick you. You're really seeing Nancy Bush's "Knitting Vintage Socks"(already read the beginning and can't wait to start knitting), a box full of beautifull postcards with butterflies(I LOVE butterflies, SP how did you know that?!), three balls of Knitpicks Dancing cotton sock yarn(great timing as my grand-aunt after seeing the sneaker socks I made for my mum asked if I could knit her some too) AND two skeins of gorgeous Lorna's in "Girly Stripe" in pink and purple(best combination ever if you ask me!)!!!!!
Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much SP! You're the best!

I'll leave you with a close-up:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you SCORED!!! I LOVE Lorna's Laces...my fave sock yarn! And, I LOVE that book, it's so cool with historical knitting facts..you will love it!!

6:21 PM, June 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad you liked it! I love that book too. So when I saw it on your Amazon Wish List, I knew I had to get it for you. Have a great week!

7:16 PM, June 13, 2006  
Blogger the knitrider said...

thanks for the nice comment about my hair! its my first time blonde. pretty neat! i loved reading your 30 things!

5:39 PM, June 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger