Wednesday, June 21, 2006

tempted

Why is it that every time I decide to not buy more yarn(and patterns btw.), there are suddenly a dozen sales and new stuff? WHYYYYYYYYYYYYY???!!!!!!!!
Even if I don't visit any LYS(which I haven't done for the last two weeks), there are still the knitting forums and blogs who tempt me. And visiting online shops doen't help much either...

-Debbie Bliss Cashmerino DK Pattern Book(I really like a lot of the designs in this book, though I would probably not knit them out of cashmerino)
-Debbie Bliss Alpaca Silk(I've heard about it's softness so much now)
-Jamaica from Katia
-I got an elan.com newsletter with beautifull yarn, thank god shipping is so much and I don't live in the US. Btw. I signed up at elan some time ago and have never ever brought anything there, but apart from their e-mail newsletter I also got printed newsletter three times now(even one with a sample card)!
What I would buy from them? Maybe enough of the highland wool to make that circular jacket!
-there's also a sale on wolland and wollmaus
-Regia silk in uni to make a lace shawl as seen on yuvee's blog!
Oh, and for birthday I soooo would like a rowan subscription!

I've also almost decided to buy the Jems Collection this month. I have looked at my stash and patterns, but what I really want to knit right now is Ruby!

(Actual knitting content in the next post, everything still drying)

2 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

LOL, I thought you were stash busting and not buying yarn!! LOL, it's impossible to do, isn't it?! I don't even try, my friend! I just ordered the cool new knitpicks needles, no yarn, though.

5:36 PM, June 23, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

My friend is visiting Cologne this week, what's the best sort of German yarn I can realistically ask him to bring back for me?

12:10 PM, June 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger