Saturday, June 24, 2006

Yay, quarter-final here we come!

Ok, I'll keep the football talk to a minimum:
WE WON AGAIN!
Plus this sweet thing, my mum got for us yesterday:

That's an "Amerikaner"(yep, that translates to American, see german is easy ;-)) with the final result of the thursdays match! We're planing on checking the bakery tomorrow!

Ok, back to knitting:
I guess the last post probably was a bit misleading. I haven't brought anything that's on the list(apart from the Ruby pattern, see below), I'm just very tempted to do so. But I'll resist...

Yes, I did buy the Jems pattern and began knitting Ruby with the Schoppel yarn. It's going along quite fast and the back is almost done! Picture tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Yippee, I will be looking for your photo!

12:49 AM, June 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger