Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Another pictureless post...

...yeah, still haven't recharged the batteries and I don't really have time to take pics anyway. I'm supposed to learn math, the emphasize is on supposed there. I tried, but I would need another month and a better book than the one we are using, to really understand this stuff. So I hope the problems in the test will be similare to the ones we did before, so I can combine them. We're allowed to use everything from book to notes to a calculator, so it shouldn't be too dificult even if I don't understand everything(or is it anything?). I'm not the only one though, even the math wiz who is in the same semester than I am and tutored us last semester(!), doesn't understand it all.

SP, those charts are nice. Not exactly what I'm looking for though. But I have found what I want for birthday, now I only need to find a german shop that carries it or convince my mum that using your credit card online is safe ;-). I really like most of the designs from all three companies you can see here. I already have a Mirabilia chart from a swap awhile ago, but the material for stitching it is quite costly and it's probably not something I would hang on the wall(though it would be a nice gift).

Oh, and if you're searching for shawl pins, check out Chris's etsy shop here. Her pins are fabulous! Wish I could buy one right now, but my bank account sais otherwise...

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Good luck on the test!
I love those shawl pins...I must get some (whenever I finally get my shawls knit, that is.).

11:33 PM, July 12, 2006  
Blogger tatjana said...

Hallo! thank you for your comment on my dress :) I also like your haircut, and wish you luck on your math test!

11:25 AM, July 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger