Friday, July 07, 2006

self-conscious

I did it! I've been talking about it for ages, but now I just went in and did it!
Yes, you read right, I got a completly new hair cut! Not just cutting the tips, we're talking about less than half the length it had before...
...not sure it looks good though. I've got a little problem with getting hair cuts which is why I haven't really had one in a long time. Last year I've gone once to get my hair cut, just the tips of course cause I'm a chicken. But not today.
It's just so different and I haven't had that short hair since I was 16 I think or was it 17? Maybe I'll feel better about it once I wash it and don't have tons of hairspray in it...
Argh, why is there never anybody here when I need reassurance? My brother is really not much help even if he sais it looks good. I mean what does he know? We're talking about a boy of 17 who lets his hair grow untill my mum has enough and takes him to the hairdresser(and no it's not a statement ala I want me hair long, he just doesn't care)!

Anyway, judge for yourself:



Edit: for comparison:

Labels:

14 Comments:

Blogger turtlegirl76 said...

I love it! It's very chic in a quirky fun kinda way. Don't worry, you look great!

2:59 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

It is very attractive on you and I am sure you will get used to it quickly. It looks like it is very easy to deal with.

3:20 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Poops said...

You look great! And I'm not just saying that either!

It's a good length and it frames your face so well. Plus it gives you an air of sophistication that the long hair didn't.

I love it!

3:22 PM, July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! That is fabulous - it really suits you :-)

3:29 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger the knitrider said...

your hair looks great and it brings out your face so well! dont feel self concious at all!!

3:59 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger AmyP said...

I like the shorter hair - I think it suits you.

4:01 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Sarah said...

Fantastic- you shed a decade like a winter coat! You look awesome.

4:37 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

It looks amazing! Makes much more of your features and is very sophisticated. Perhaps makes you look a little older too, in a good way!

5:31 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

OMGoodness!!! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!! You look brand new..a new you...very, very nice! As poops said..it frames you face very nicely. WTG, good for you with the courage to do such a different cut.

5:34 PM, July 07, 2006  
Blogger brewerburns said...

I think it's cute. It frames your face and looks like it will be easy to maintain.

7:55 PM, July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks great! A really good style!

10:34 PM, July 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it totally changes your appearance. Now you look sort of dangerous, not to be messed with. Love it.

4:03 PM, July 08, 2006  
Blogger April said...

I love it! I wish I could wear my hair in that style!

8:36 PM, July 09, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you look way better.
You kind of looked like an old lady before (no offense). Now you look like a cool bad ass.

2:29 AM, July 24, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger