Wednesday, July 05, 2006

we lost, but...

...who cares! I definately don't, atleast for the last 30 minutes. Why? Because of my latest SP package which left me full of joy and happiness!
Girl, that's what I call timing! Honestly who cares about football anymore after opening such a sweet package?

I felt like a little girl on christmas and was totally stumped at what to open first! I kept grabing one package, then another and another then finally just ripped them open(it took all my will power taking photos first!).
Wow, just wow. Everything in its own wrapping with notes and all! Just look at it!

Unwrapped goodies:

You can see here:
~Jaggerspun Zephir in Admiral(Oh, now I know why people like it so much!)
~floating candles(I like them too, now I've got to search for my floating candle glass...)
~Gossamer Webs/Orenburg lace shawls
~Knitpicks Shadow in Vineyard(really soft too)
~Peanut butter(Once it cools down, I'm definately going to taste it, just too hot for anything sweet)
~100% silk yarn in Nile green(*drool*)
~CrossStitch magazin
~sheep measuring tape(soooo cute!!!)
~journal(always good)
~toothpaste ;-)
~Mango-Grapefruit soap(hmmm, smells so nice you're tempted to take a bite)
~rings for stitch markers(with all the lace projects I can now see in the nearby future, they come in very handy)
~Circus Animal Cookies(as if my mum could bake*eye-rolling*. Ok, she can, but not without a lot of cursing :-))

And everything together:


THANKS SP! You truly are the best!!!!!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger cpurl17 said...

What a wonderful box of goodies!!

11:14 PM, July 05, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so glad you got it already! I thought it would be another week or so since the post did say 5-10 working days. I just mailed it out on Saturday.

5:39 AM, July 06, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger