Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Could you lend me some time?

For the people who actually comment on my blog, let me say thank you and I'm sorry, if I haven't responded to you or I'm not making any comments on your blogs. At the moment I just don't have enough time to do so, but I would like to say that I do read your blogs-ok, I mostly just look at the pics and then quickly resume to learning;-)
Darn, there's much more to learn for my next exam than I thought. I wanted to be examined by this prof, because he only asks questions about one semester, though the exam should be about three semesters. Now I know why he does it, the material is just too much to add questions about other semesters too. [For anyone interested, the subject is called "computer science-humans-society" and the semester was about cognition, biology etc in general "How to design soft-/hardware to match peoples abilities and how to design soft-/hardware to simulate people(or parts of them ;-))"]
Nevertheless I knitted a bit. I have finished a pair of socks for my cousin(first christmas knitting!), started another pair for her since I'm not sure the first one was the correct size and knitted the body of a jacket/cardigan out of the Noro Iro.
Sorry, but there's no time for pictures just yet, but they sure will follow...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

hey when you find more time can you lend me some too.. lol
Never seems like enough time in a day!

4:34 PM, August 29, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

Girl, your studies and your education are much more important than you taking time out to comment on blogs! We all understand 110%, so no worries, okay?!
And...just...WOW about this class!!!! Can't wait to see what you are going to design/do/come up with using this class...you are incredible!!!!

6:28 PM, August 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger