Thursday, August 24, 2006

still OMG

Ok, I camled down enough to write the blog entry this wonderfull, fabulous, generous(is there a "Steigerung"=enhancement to this word?) package demands.
First of all let me say thank you SP for not wrapping it all up in paper, cause that would have been to much suspense!
Let's begin with the books and mags:

-Vintage Knit I love it, I have to knit something out of it!
-The knitter's handy book of sweater patterns this one had been so long on my list, have to remember to tell mum not to buy it for birthday!
-The Cross Stitcher June 2006
-Interweave Crochet spring 2006
-knitsimple spring/summer 2006


yarn:

-3 hanks of Noro Iro in colorway 54 my first ever Noro yarn!
-3 hanks of white Monte Christo II; 100% combed cotton I see dyeing in the future!
-a full pack(=10 balls!) og Knit Picks ShineSport in Violet

eat-/drinkable:

-coffee hmm, can't wait to try it out, I'm such a coffe junkie!
-mango fruit candy
-JellyBelly sours
-two more packs of sour candies! I love sour candy!

bath/care stuff:

-bath bomb
-fragranced balm in a cool vintagy tin
-Burt's Bees Hand salve
-Shower Fizzer
-handmade soap
-body lotion and shower cream it all smells sooooooo good

everything else:

-5 cool pencils
-monkey pencil erasers
-a little bowl from world of good(free trade!)
-round post-it's
-Kool Aid
-bookthong with really cool beads attached
-set of 6 very unique stitch markers(they are in the tube you can see)

Missing:
-Cute postcard with a fairy on it
-CD with cool songs; currently listening to it!

This is all sooooooo wonderfull!
Thank you very very much SP! Now, you need to tell me who spoiled me so much, I do have a guess....say, has your questionnaire been posted in the guessing game?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yep! It has been posted. I also have a postman who made me show ID each and every time I shipped something to you -- and checked addresses. So, the address was always real, it just isn't my mailing address.

As you can tell, I couldn't decide between the book and the yarn, so you got both. I love your book choices. The books I gave you that I didn't already own, were added to my knitting library. I love the vintage knitting one. I haven't knit anything out of it, but it is terrific. The magazines were supposed to be in an earlier package (hence the June dates) but I put them in a bag and forgot them. I found them as I was taping up the box, so I added them in.

Happy Knitting!

4:29 PM, August 24, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

OMGoodness, girl, you have scored BIG! What a great secret pal you have!

12:15 AM, August 25, 2006  
Blogger soapy said...

What Wonderful suprises!!! Your deifnatley been spoiled!

4:29 AM, August 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger