Friday, August 25, 2006

What to knit?

I should be learning and sorting my financial stuff, but I'm thinking about what to knit out of the great yarn my SP send me(btw. it was kgoodrow!).
I definately want to knit a cardigan out of the ShineSport.
Maybe I'll knit one like this http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=62184.0 out of the Noro Iro...
Added a day later:
I actually learned a lot and tried not to think too much about knitting ;-) Thing is, I only have pdf files of the lecture notes and I can't read it and write my own notes for longer than two hours on the computer. Else I get neck pains etc. So apart from a bit of stretching inbetween, I also knitted a "test" capelet out of some old yarn that I had. If you have read this blog before, you might have noticed that my "test" pieces seldom end up as just test pieces. I love how it turned out and I even have the perfect closure for it!

I'm not 100% sure I'll make another one with the Noro Iro. Or maybe I'll make it a bit different...

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

Looks Great! Love the cameo closuer

5:39 PM, August 26, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

Oh, it's STUNNING...as your work always is! I LOVE your cameo, too.

2:39 AM, August 28, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

That turned out super cute!

7:54 PM, August 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger