Saturday, August 19, 2006

Even once a year...

... is too much! I'm speaking of the festival by the lake in the park right next to our house. It's a freaking three days, friday to sunday festival and you probably guessed it already, but it's mostly about eating and drinking(lots of drinking!) and listening to crappy music. It's ok till around 9pm when the teenagers meet there in hordes and drink way more than they should...ok, I admit it's not only teenagers who boost the noise level by a thousand percent(atleast to my ears), it's also drunkards in general.
The actual festival along with the stages and stalls is quite a bit away from our house, nevertheless I can still hear the "music"! And do people really have to come here by car? There is barely enough parking even without a festival, so now they are parking on the pavement! I mean public transportation is quite good around here and if you want to drink something, it's a lot safer too!
...OMG, I can here the singer on stage clearly now! They have once more increased the volume! Ridiculous, I thought we had regulations for the allowed sound level in Germany!

P.S.: I'm having headaches all day long, but even without this festival would probably annoy me. And yes, my window is closed, but I still can hear it all!

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Sorry about the festival noise...:(

6:20 PM, August 21, 2006  
Blogger soapy said...

hope your headaches goes away quickly!

1:39 AM, August 22, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger