Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Me loves swaps!

I got a really cool package from a swap on Craftster.com. The swap was called fill-a-coin-purse. My partner made me this stunning coin purse and send me cross stitch supplies(a kit, fabric and floss!). Isn't it lovely?


I love taking part in swaps, not just getting wonderfull things, but also crafting for others who I know will appreciate the afford I put into making it. Untill recently all my swap partners have been really nice, but I think I got burned now. The above package has once more encouraged me to still take part in swaps and not get it spoiled by one bad apple. I'm still debating wether or not to contact the board moderator...

P.S.: The prof I wanted to take the exam with mailed me and I know have an appointments for end of september!
P.P.S.: And here's the coin purse I send to her. It's made out of left-over Kauni from a shawl I knitted awhile ago(forgot to take a pic, so I had to borrow this from my swap partner):


listening to: Jan Delay "Klar"; a fellow Hamburger with an "unusual" voice(you can see the video on the buttom left if you follow the link)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to drop you a quick note. I love that kit. And, I wish I had the time to knit you something rather than just send you stuff to knit up! I'm just too freaking slow and have way too many summer time projects for birthdays and anniversaries and such! Anyway, have a terrific week and I hope your SP7 package gets there soon.

7:24 PM, August 23, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger