Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Secret project revealed

Since my downstream SP, Deborah, received my last package, I can now show you what I knit for her:


It's a top-down-raglan with cables running down the center of the arms and sides of the body. It took a lot longer to knit than I thought it would and I am glad I didn't go for my initial idea of dyeing yarn myself. It would have taken even longer and I don't think I would have been able to finish that in a timely manner.
The yarn I used was Schachenmayr Alpacana in "natur", the same yarn(different color) I used for my mum's Samus cardigan(that is still missing the zipper...). I love that yarn, but when I knit it I have to sneeze occasionally.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

It's BEAUTIFUL!!!! What a great SP you are!

6:29 PM, August 30, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of doing a sweater almost exactly like this one. Hope mine turns out this nicely, it will ve my first cable project.

8:19 PM, August 30, 2006  
Blogger soapy said...

OMGosh! IT's beautiful!!!! What an AWESOME SP you are... Would you like to be my SP??? ;o)))))lol Great color too!

1:23 PM, September 04, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger