Thursday, April 12, 2007

Beautifull day...

atleast weather-wise. But since I spend most of the day either indoors or in transit it actually sucked quite a bit. Yesterday wasn't much better either. I've got no courses on wednesdays, but went to campus anyway to get some paperwork done...after an extensive search for the right room-from the 11th floor to underground and back up again, do I hate this building!- the secretary apparently went to break early!!! I gave up and went to the nearbyish park instead, taking some photos. Most weren't that good cause the sun kept beeing overshadowed by clouds, so here's only one:


More craftiness in the next post.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger