Saturday, July 07, 2007

it's addictive!

Have been playing around with Ravelry a lot lately, it seriously can get addictive and I might have been a bit obsessed getting past projects into it. Fortunately I had photos of most of my FO's already on flickr, but remembering all the other details took some time.
But I think Ravelry will help me a lot in beeing a bit more organized and keeping track of my projects.
Anyway, not much happened knitwise. I finished the One-Skein-Wonder, but it's blocking right now so no photo of that. But I've also been spinning a bit:

and knitting another pair of simple stockinette socks. This is the new Galaxy sock yarn from Regia and I already finished one sock. I was a bit affraid at first that it wouldn't make those cool spiral/arrow/galaxy pattering, but it did. I casted on 60sts btw.

And here's my newest sewing project. It's a bagsket! It's a bit uneven and the pieces didn't fit together that great, but that's only due to me calculating wrong(my guess is I calculated too much for seam allowance).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger