Sunday, July 22, 2007

Shush, I'm reading!

Yes, I'm reading HP, what else could I read at the moment ;-)
I'm about halfway through I think and I would have been finished by now had not an Amazon order arrived before with another book I just had to start reading on Friday. So I started reading HP on saturday midday, but was interrupted after chapter one by my dad who "asked" me if I wanted to paint the walls in the hall with him. Well, to be fair, that morning when he said he would paint the ceiling I said jokingly that I could paint the walls then...how come he remembers stuff like that but forgets other things???
Anyway, took quite some time since I never before did that.

Have to continue reading now, but will post tomorrow about some crafty projects!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger