Wednesday, August 15, 2007

For Sale/Trade[picture heavy!]

EDIT:
The left-over magazines can now be found on Ebay(seller name cloudpurple) and I will be adding the other things tomorrow.// Danke an alle die etwas gekauft haben, den Rest stellen ich nun bei Ebay ein(Mitgliedsname cloudpurple).

I almost finished tidying up my whole room, but there's a big box in the middle filled with things I don't need anymore. I will list them tomorrow or the day after on Ebay, but if anything catches your fancy, mail me and I'm sure we can work something out(if you don't have my regular email address, try my second one to the left). I would also happily swap for the items! If you have any questions about an item feel free to ask, I'm just too tired to type describtions now. Please keep in mind that I used to smoke in my room, though most of the following items have been kept up in the attic.





Sold:

1 Comments:

Blogger Samsara said...

Wow! You've been doing a good job on the tidying up front! I really need to do something like that too *lol*

8:53 AM, August 16, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger