Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Must resist urge...

...to buy more stuff!
Honestly, I used to be much better at money handling. But this month I spend much more than I should have, good thing I sold some things already! But I also got my hair cut this month and brought new shoes as my old sporty shoes where already falling apart(literally, the foremost 1.5cm sole was gone on one side almost completely!).
And then swapping shipping costs were pretty high too with the Shop the Swap on Craftster. I'm so not calculating what it cost to send all those packages, I probably would stop swapping if I knew it.

Anyway I finished a bunch of crafty stuff and the Mystery project for another swap partner is almost finished. Good thing the deadline for sending is September the first as I get money on the first ;-)
First some fabric coasters inspired by the bend-the-rules sewing book:

The finished dragon embroidery, that didn't make it unto the bag. It just didn't really fit so I swapped it:

And the newest finished items, just glued the pinbacks on this morning! These are brooches/pins made from Shrinky Dinks plastic. It was fun coloring and watching it shrink:

I finished much more since my last crafty blog post, head over to flickr to see what else I made!

1 Comments:

Blogger Samsara said...

*lol* I know what you mean about swapping postage - it costs so much to post to the US all the time. I try not to think about it too much, although I don't think it would put me off swapping, but I'd just feel guilty about it! :-)

2:43 PM, August 27, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger