Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Me hates paperwork

And I probably will have to fill out some more and ask questions first...apparently we're rich(ha, as if) and I will only get a third of my student financial aid from now on! Yepp, surprising to me too.
I will have to look into this, there seems a way to update the income of my dad(they base their calculations on what he earned 2 years ago), but I just can't be bothered with it at the moment. I have to study and sort out the courses I have to take this semester first.
Unfortunately this means I have to resign from swapping for a long while. There's one more swap on craftster I can do as I have a prepaid postage box.
It also means no more buying of anything. I will need the financial aid I get for the study fees(thank god I have saved some too to throw in). I've got a job, but it's only 3 hours per week and pays approx. 80€ per month...will probably have to search for a new job and actually already did(the searching part, didn't found something suitable yet, job offers for students are another rant really).

Anyway, it was my birthday on Sunday, look what I got:
From my parents and the bear is from my brother.
From fellow Craftsters, the right one was even a suprise I didn't knew I would get.
And here are two finished projects, the bag which turned out great I think and the first ever shirt I sewed from the pattern I got for my birthday(it's Zoela from farbenmix). Nice shirt pattern and I would definately be making some more...only I don't have any Jersey suitable in my stash...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hear ya on the money front. I've just signed up to do my Master's and I need to find a large chunk of money by the 15th of November. What have I done?!

Happy Birthday for Sunday - you got some great stuff from the Craftsters!

4:05 PM, October 04, 2007  
Blogger Samsara said...

Bads news on the money front - I'll keep my fingers crossed that you get something sorted!
Happy Birthday! Looks like you got some great stuff!

8:09 PM, October 08, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger