Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Uncrafty day ahead

I'm sick of my room at the moment and there's only one thing I can do now - tidy up! And this time some stuff will be moved into my parents big, gigantic closet, cause mine is overflowing and I can't open the right door unless I want to trigger an avalanche!
For motivation I'm posting here and showing the before pictures and hopefully in a few hours also after pictures that are worth it. Don't mind the white fussed out areas, those are swap projects in progress, fussed out just in case my swap partners check here.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger