Sunday, July 17, 2005

My head hurts...

...too much to learn, not enough space in head! Honestly, I don't think it's too much too learn, if you begin early enough...if...
Anyway, I feel quite confident about the test. I can do all the basic stuff, but proving things-oh excuse me , I meant thesis- is too hard for me.



In kni..crochet news, I've finished the 16 squares and only need to sew them together, but that has to wait untill thursday. I also began a reggae-colored version for my mum's birthday.


Why I have to wait untill thursday? Because Wendnesday after the test I'll be reading HP6!!! Brought it yesterday, even for less than the Amazon price.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger