Monday, October 31, 2005

I'm a yarnaholic

Yes, I am and there's no way to stop me!
Proof:

There's a special sale at the Wollfabrik and considering all the yummy yarn there, I wasn't that much of a bad girl... The white is some kind of Alpaca, wool and cashmere mix(can't really remember, I was somehow distracted....yarn ;-)). The pink consist of different strands of pink and red merino yarn. The black is a wool/acryl yarn for which I even have a project in mind:
Cavern Cardi
I'm going to change the pattern a bit. I want to try to make one of those rounded cardis that seam to be so hip at the moment.

1 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:29 PM, November 01, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger