Sunday, October 30, 2005

it's a ...

...pillow case!!! Wow!
Ok, not that exciting, but what's a girl to do?
The yarn is really soft and cudly. I still have 4 hanks in a different colorway and I'm thinking about some kind of cardigan. But I'm not 100% sure and I'm going to pick up the yarn from my LYS on wendnesday. That won't leave any time for a new big project.

Plus I think I really, really need a break now. My shoulders make those funny noises when I move them...guess that's not a good thing... still have to do homework.

Listening to: "Die Ärzte" various live recordings

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cor blimey, you have been a busy girl this weekend! I know what you mean abotu the Seamus but it might be OK after you've blocked it eh? It is rather square and boxy and that might not be a style that suits you, but give it a go and if you still don't like it, maybe you have a friend that it will flatter instead. The Colinette pillow is beautiful colours. There's another package heading your way towards the end of this week so look out for it! LOL Your Knitty SP5 xxxx

5:01 PM, October 30, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger