Saturday, December 24, 2005

Yeah!, but ouch

I FINISHED SAMUS!!!!!!!!!!
Ok, so I don't have a zip to sew in, but knitwise it's finished and ready for wrapping!
The new sleeves look so much better than the huge ones before.
Only one thing is bad...my wrists AND arms AND shoulders hurt like hell! They did hurt a bit at the beginning of this week, but eventhough I wanted to take a knitting break I had to finish gifts...well, I guess that means I have to take a break next week. I have enough sewing on my list anyway(skirt and another blazer). But it will be pretty hard since I know I'll be getting more yarn for christmas this evening. And a week without knitting is a terrible thought...

P.S.: liebe Wollfee, wenn du willst/möchtest, kann ich meine Einträge auch bilingual in englisch und deutsch schreiben, falls du nicht so gut englisch kannst. Und wenn du nochmehr Fragen hast, beantworte ich die natürlich auch gerne ;-)

currently listening to: Arethe Franklin, Greatest Hits

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo!

Ich hoffe, Du hattest ein schönes Weihnachtsfest :)

Mit den englischen Beiträgen komme ich zurecht ;)
Na gut, auf Deutsch ist es natürlich bequemer.

Aber solang ich deutsch kommentieren darf, bin ich zufrieden :)

Eine Frage hab ich wirklich - gibt es denn etwas gestricktes, gehäkeltes, was Du Dir wünscht und irgendwie nie selbst strickst?
Mir fehlt noch so ein bißchen die zündende Idee für das Endprojekt...
Ist ja noch etwas Zeit, aber vielleicht hast Du ja einen konkreten Wunsch.

LG
die Wollfee
(die immer fast versehentlich ihren namen hinschreibt)

1:59 PM, December 27, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger