Wednesday, April 26, 2006

bathroom pics

No, not what you thought, how naughty!
As always there's nobody to take pics, so I had to do mirror pics again:

First the finished Tubey. The second pic shows the yarn a bit better, but it's kind of hard to take a pic of it since it has a metalic thread in it. It's basically black with a thread of blue/green metalic thread around it.



And this is a pic of the blocked "Test"-sweater. The neck is a bit wider than I intended it to be, but I wanted to wear a tank underneath it anyway(just have to buy one...all my tanks are too wide now).
I also began knitting the silk version and am changing color every three rounds. It looks good so far, but imposible to take a pic of with my camera. I'm going to lent a friends when it's finished.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Tubey looks really great on you skinny people! That's why I am out of question!
Test sweater turned out lovelly. Love the coloure! Will you put some ribbon through holes?

10:41 PM, April 26, 2006  
Blogger PURLPOWER said...

Oh my god! You seem to have lost about a stone since you last put pics up of yourself modelling a jumper! I hope this is good sensible weight loss and not a sign that you are poorly. They both look gorgeous on you.

1:43 PM, April 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice work! Love the look of both sweaters. Are they both original works and can or should I say, would you share? Again LOVELY work! I wish I were as adventurous as some of you knitters out there.

4:59 PM, April 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger