Sunday, April 02, 2006

I have no problem with drunk knitting,

but apparently with knitting at 6am while watching Formula 1!
Yes, we-my parents and me- are crazy enough to wake up this early on sundays just to watch Formula 1. Now, what did go wrong in my knitting?
Well, I'm currently knitting my first pair of toe-up socks and was begining the heel part, when the race started. Approx. 30 minutes later I was finished with the heel and tried it on...hmm, the heel fits, but shouldn't the toe decreases be on the sides??!! So, i had to rib it all back. I'm now almost finished with this sock. It's Regia nations btw.
I took a closer look on the second ball and:

The second ball starts a bit later in the color pattern! I don't think it will be much of a difference since I'm doing a figure-8 cast-on, but I feel dump for not checking beforehand.
Btw. I really like toe up socks and I finally understand the advantage of having those 50g balls.

And here's my recently spun yarn. Much more finer and even and with less twist!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there! I love the yarn you spun. It's so beautiful! Say, how did you get that "Current Projects" % table? It's so neat!

1:27 AM, April 05, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger