Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I hate to be sick!

I lost four days spending mostly in bed cause I caught a cold. A rather nasty one I might add. I feel much better today just as university starts again...
Now there's a big pile of stuff I have to do which I had planed to do during easter holidays. Argh...
Anyway, I got Debbie Stollers new crochet book for Easter(my mum keeps saying I'm too old to getting gifts like this, but she does so anyway ;-)):

There are about 3-4 projects I would actually make(including the fat-bottom bag!), but I knew that before I got the book. I mostly wanted it because of the instructions in the first half of the book.

Last week I finished knitting my first felted bowl and felted it. The result is ok, though I think I should throw it once more into the machine as you can still make out some stitches and it's a little wonky.


I also began knitting the "test sweater" and so far it looks good. Still I'm not 100% sure how I will knit the silk version out of it since I have two colors then...
The lace pattern is from one of my books, but is similar to that used in the Lelah pattern just wih fewer stitches per repeat.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ich kann es Dir nachfühlen, ehrlich. Am Donnerstag vor Ostern wachte ich auch mit Fieber und Halsschmerzen auf und bin den ganzen Tag nicht aus dem Bett gekommen. Hoffe Dir geht es mittlerweile wieder gut. Der Probepullover ist echt klasse. Gute Idee für das ausgefallene Garn.
Liebe Grüße
Susan

10:55 PM, April 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger