Friday, April 07, 2006

A rainbow!!!

I've knitted a lot of socks lately, but I always had so much left-over yarn. So I kept asking myself: how long could I make the cuff?
Answer: Very long indeed:

They almost reach my knees! From now on, I can be sure that I can knit the cuff section longer without running out of yarn. My biggest sock knitting fear.
You might notice that the color sections are a bit off at the foot part, but not at the leg part. That's because one foot is two rows shorter than the other to compensate for the color difference.
And here's a second pic of the rainbow socks(I like to wear them like this):

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

Those rainbow socks are really cool!

1:32 PM, April 07, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger