Sunday, April 23, 2006

Wait, is that the sun I see?

Unbelievable, but spring is finally here! They say it's going to be 20°C tomorrow!!!!
Now, the only question is where I put my medicine(pollen allergy). Otherwise tomorrow might not be that great....
Anyway, I finished knitting the "test sweater" and I really like it. I did not as I intended before knit the sleeves in the lace pattern and they are also only elbow length. Prefect for summer though!
It's still unblocked, I'll do that tomorrow together with tubey and the lace doily. The yarn used was "Linie 12 Clip" von Online with 166m/100g knitted on 4mm needle. After I finish knitting the silk version I'm probably going to post the pattern, even if it's just in one size, it's easily adjustable, cause it's knit in the round.

I began another project yesterday to avoid reading 100+ pages for a presentation I have to prepare(boring!).
It's the fat-bottom bag from Happy Hooker. I'm crocheting it out of some ugly dyed(my own fault!) scratchy wool. Probably going to overdye it again in black or something like that.


currently listening to: Michael Bublé

1 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

I would love to make that top myself, it would be great if you could post up the pattern. Hope the hay fever is under control. Hx

9:00 AM, April 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger