Sunday, April 30, 2006

three FO's

Since I had to stop knitting the silk sweater, I had enough time to finish some WIP's.
First here's the lace doily now blocked. I haven't blocked it perfectly(haven't put a pin in every crochet "arc") cause I got a bit bored ;-) I think it's nice nevertheless.

Here's a finished pair of socks out of hand-dyed yarn. I still don't remember ever buying this sock yarn??! Anyway I'm going to write down the pattern later and it'll be available tomorrow. I almost casted on for the next pair, but since it's getting warmer here I better start knitting with cotton sock yarn. My LYS will have a sale starting on Tuesday(monday is not a working day) with 25% off any yarn that is not already on sale. I'm already planing on what to buy!

And this is the finished fat-bottom bag from "Happy Hooker". Remember I thought about dying the yarn black? One shouldn't attach the handles then, right?
Well, I sort of forgot and now it has to stay blue(no, I'm not undoing the seams, no way!). I already started crocheting another one of these.

1 Comments:

Blogger AmyP said...

The doily is amazing! You must knit super-fast to get all of this knitting done! :)

12:48 PM, April 30, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger