Saturday, July 22, 2006

no wonder...

...it felt so freaking hot on thursday! It was the hottest day since they began recording temperature in Hamburg! It's still hot, but atleast you can breath again.

I finally settled on the basic look of the secret project, all I need to do know is a little math and one more swatch. Oh, and begin knitting of course ;-)

I also wrote the intro for the knitting kit, but I'm stuck at the directions. It's so much easier to show in person, then to write about it! Maybe pictures would be a good idea...

Otherwise I've finished sewing the second dress, a purple skirt, began the third clue on the MS and started knitting a brown OSW for me! Yes,it's still hot, but that won't stop me!

P.S.: Sorry to the person who landed on my blog searching for an answer to the question:"how do you divide fractions"...sometimes I get the weirdest searches to my blog!

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

LOL, that's funny about the fraction search!
Can't wait to see the mystery shawl and your OSW.

8:09 PM, July 25, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger