Thursday, July 20, 2006

Too freaking HOT!

It's sooooo hot over here, that I haven't knitted anything since I have finished the second clue for the mystery shawl this monday! Yepp, it's too hot to knit. Today is even worse cause it's not only hot(37°C!!!), but also very sticky. If you step outside you feel like you are inside an giant oven!
No, I'm not going to go outside today again. Had to run some errands earlier and that was when it was still "only" 28°C. My blood pressure is very low by nature and my pulse rather high, I definately don't want to collapse again!
So what do you do if you're stuck inside, but can't knit? I read alot and slept and listen to music. What I should be doing is swatches for the secret project and putting a knitting kit together for a swap on Craftster(Yeah, spreading the knitting bug!), but my brain is beeing boiled and not working right...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Becka said...

Sounds like you have the same type of heat that we have here in the south eastern us! Sticky and dreadfully hot!
Well, it's hard to say what to do when indoors...I spend most of my life indoors bc of my disability and it gets boring, to say the least. You can watch a movie...internet...write a friend (real mail)...pin a poem...write a journal...do a devotion...play solitaire, etc, etc
Hope you cool off!

8:00 PM, July 20, 2006  
Blogger soapy said...

sounds like the same weather here toO! Want to do everything but do nothing...Should be doing something for my SP project. Hard to have energy to do anything!
Stay cool!

5:12 AM, July 21, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger