Friday, July 28, 2006

Reducing my fabric stash

I just read that there'll be a fabric market on 2.September in Hamburg! They've been doing these markets since 2004, but they never came as far north as Hamburg and I was too cheap to drive to the nearest one(150km away).
So I really have to reduce my fabric stash to...hm...well...buy more fabric!!!
Though I didn't know about the market coming to Hamburg before I already started. I sewed this skirt our of some fabric I got from a fleamarket. It's really light and perfect for this weather(though I don't have any shoes to wear with it).

I also finished my second wrap dress! I love it even more then the first. But I'm now searching for another dress pattern that is easy and nice.

Now for the knitting projects. I finished the OSW out of some mystery yarn. I've got no idea from whom this yarn is, I just know that it's 100% cotton. The pic kind of sucks cause you can't really see the OSW, but well you can see my new hat! I was shopping last weekend with my mum and since we both couldn't find anything, we brought two hats ;-)

And here's an update on the Mystery shawl. I've finished the third clue on one side and started it on the second half. I really like the pattern, though I would probably never have picked it had I seen a picture of it!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Blogger PURLPOWER said...

The wrap dress is absolutely stunning, such a nice cut and it looks great on you. I wish I could sew half as good as you.

1:32 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

OMGoodness, the mystery shawl is GORGEOUS!! Loving your sewing...everything looks great!

6:10 PM, July 28, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

Ya know, I was just looking at your mystery shawl again...it is absolutely GORGEOUS...I must find out the pattern!!!!
As for the yarn on my blog..it's not Christmas knitting..it's me knitting!

7:57 PM, August 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger