Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Tired, but knitting nonetheless

I'm sooooooooo tired. All I want to do is sleep, but there's so much to be done before bedtime. Gosh, it has never been this hard to adapt to a real schedule before. I mean even during the break I woke up around 7 or latest 8am. I'm not so sure anymore I'll be able to keep my resolution to go to all lectures. Some are just totally boring!
Anyway, there has been some knitting and crafting nonetheless. Unfortunately I can't show you everything. Some is for a swap on craftster and another is a prototype for the Wundertüte competition(Yeah, I had THE idea ;-)).
Anyway, here's one I can show you. I began knitting another pair of socks for me. Despite the socktober, I have only knitted two plain sock pairs sofar and the yarn for my first patterned socks is still untouched. Someday I will find the time to knit some, but next on the list are christmas presents.

I sewed a bit,mostly for the swap, but also this pin cushion. It's not 100% perfect as I just wanted to try it out. I don't even need a pincushion as I already have one...

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger soapy said...

Great sock and the pin cushion is neat! Great job!

2:08 AM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger Becka said...

I love, love the sock!
I really like your pin cushion, kind of reminds me of Mama, she kept each and every pin in a cushion, lol, I should probably have one!
Sorry school has you so tired. It's often hard to adapt, especially when classes are so boring, you don't have anything to be excited about getting up for...what's exciting about boredom?!

4:28 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger