Saturday, April 14, 2007

my mum saved me...

...from buying too much, but I still came home with this:
-upper left: 4 printed cotton fabrics 1m each
next: starwars knit fabric 1.5m
2 cotton something 1.5m each, my mum picked these, I am to sew her something shirty
-lower left: 2 jersey fabrics 1.5m each
next: jersey fabric 4m
embroidered linnen 2m
and this:
-Various ribbons 2m each
I could have brought much much more but my mum kept reminding me that I don't wear glittery stuff and that I actually despise orange ;-)
I've already done the math and I haven't spend more than 65€, probably less! Oh, I think I didn't mentioned it, there was a fabric market today and I went there together with my mum obviously.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Name:
Location: Germany
Mail me
My Wist list!
30 things about me
www.flickr.com
This is a Flickr badge showing photos in a set called knitlady. Make your own badge here.



Powered by Blogger